Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hanging out with Mary

I was very excited that we were able to stay in Orlando for a couple of nights before heading off on our long journey. This meant that I was able to spend a little more time with my BFF Mary! We've been friends for a long time (went to the same high school) and I'll be sad to be leaving her behind (BUT - she's getting married in October so I'll be flying into Orlando then for the wedding! YAY!)


Here's Mary and her soon-to-be Hubby Chris! We went out to eat at the only Indonesian restaurant in the Central Florida area (Asia Bagus http://www.asiabagusresto.com/menu.html )LOVED the food (but loved the company more!) - You guys will HAVE to come visit in Kodiak (Keep on Chris about it Mar!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Glad that you guys were able to ship Jesse's car. That could have been a disaster!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! thanks for spending some time in Orlando before your BIG trip. I'm praying for your safe travel.

Mary